Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Loot Locker - April 2017

What else is new...I haven't done a great job catching up on my Loot Locker break posts. But here, we are, posting April's Loot Locker!
The All Star Loot Locker costs $20 + $5 shipping. My monthly subscription delivers me one of these boxes the first week of every month!
This month's selections: 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen, 2016 Bowman's Best & 2017 Panini Diamond Kings. Also included are Ultra Pro supplies and my stepson's favorite part, the candy!
2017 Topps Gypsy Queen: Jace Peterson, Dee Gordon, Logan Forsythe, Justin Bour, Seung-Hwan Oh, Chris Carter, Alex Colume & Mookie Betts
2016 Bowman's Best: Nolan Arenado, Robinson Cano, Rob Refsnyder RC, Orlando Arcia & Tim Anderson Stat Lines (1 in every 3 packs)
2017 Panini Diamond Kings: Matt Olson RC, Curt Schilling, Hanley Ramirez, Tony Lazzeri, Brooks Robinson, Paul Goldschmidt Aurora, Anthony Rizzo & a Rizzo SP! Honestly most of the time I miss the SPs, unless of course they are right next to the base card in the pack. That makes it easy for me!

A locker without any autos, but the Rizzo SP is a pretty good find. I have done extremely well with my lockers, so you won't ever hear any complaints from me! I would certainly suggest subscribing for yourself, check out the options HERE.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar