Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Fun Little Buddy

Hello my lovelies,

I know I've not posted again for a while and its also been a while since posting a review but I am working on a few reviews and once they're ready then they'll be up as soon as possible.

But for now just thought I'd introduce a little guy that may be making an appearance here and there on the blog. So recently my boyfriend bought me a 12 inch wooden mannequin (strange maybe, but I had wanted one for a while), and this mannequin of mine (although on the box they spelt it manikin), seems to have cured my boredom in many situations.

As he has moveable limbs I have found myself placing him in random positions whilst doing house work, out shopping or just relaxing, and its been quite amusing so thought I'd share some of those images with you guys. Oh, and he has a name, he's called Manny.






I know its just a random post today but this little guy keeps me amused and occupied when there seems to be nothing to do, or when I'm taking a break from review writing.

Also just a small update but I think I may have mentioned it previously, although this blog was made for the purpose of being somewhere to share my reviews, it will also be used to share other things as well such as fun things like this, but the reviews will still remain and will be up when they're ready for reading. 

That's all for now so until next time,
thanks for reading :) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar