Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BIRD CAM IS UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS

 The Dear Man putting out birdseed.  Thank you Dear Man!  We moved the hanger pole nearer the camera.  I have to get new bird feeders as it's a double hanger.  The other was getting a bit worse for wear.

It was not 73 degrees Fahrenheit that day.  Our temperature gauge seems to be a bit off.   The House Finches were the first to feed.
Then a Crow.  Two or three usually turn up at a time.  
The Red-bellied Woodpecker appeared and startled the Finch.  Interesting effect on the wings here.
This cheeky little thing was next.  A bit blurry.
A Downy Woodpecker next.
A Cardinal and further along a Grey-slated Junco and a Finch.  The Junco turned up a couple of weeks ago.  They stay in this area until spring.
A closer photo of the Red-bellied Woodpecker.
I am looking forward to a bit more sunshine.  It's been rather gray these last few days.  Even though the photos aren't as sharp as I would like, it feels good to have the bird cam up again.  It is always fun to see what appears when I download the photos, blur or no blur.

Has anyone had a problem downloading videos onto blogger?  I used to go through YouTube but I am wondering if you have to pay a subscription to download videos now as I can't seem to find how to do it.  The icon used to be right there on the page and it was easy. When I put my videos straight onto blogger, they don't seem to work.  I think I am doing it the right way.  I don't think it's operator error but won't rule it out, says I smiling.

I hope your week has been going well. 
Thanks for taking a look.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar