Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bouquets of Newly Sharpened Pencils


Fall, it's just around the corner. Up until today we've had some beautiful early Fall weather here in the Middle of Indiana. That combined with the start of our school year had us in school supply mode.

 I've always loved school supplies. I never outgrew that excitement over new notebooks, pens and pencils that would strike me every September as a child.


This year after buying Emma's school supplies, and watching her excitement, I realized I needed to capture some of that for myself. I gathered up some new and some already treasured things, like this  European Stapler from Mcmaster & Storm. I love it so much that I'm trying to find an excuse to order a second one in pink. Before I knew it, I was filled with that childlike glee.


Clearly, I'm a pretty low maintenance, easy to please girl. Tomorrow I'm locking myself in the studio and I'm not coming out until I have used my school supplies to start a new journal.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar