Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dean Martin & Ann-Margret Are Dynamite Together

Dean Martin and Ann-Margret look so great together.

dino-ann

I posted the video clip before that this picture is taken from, but here it is again.



I love Dean Martin and Ann-Margret together. These two had such great chemistry. You could really see the sparks flying between them. They definitely have a lot of fun. Dean Martin is such a cool cat. I really admire him. Ann-Marget is one hot chick. I love that sexy outfit she's wearing. In my wildest dreams, I would be Dean Martin and Ann-Margret would be my babe. A guy can dream, can't he? :-)

P.S. I did a post on Ann-Margret on my Sugar & Spice blog if you would like to check it out and leave comments there. Thanks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar