Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Deep Inside the LOVE CAVE (in Eroticolor)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pain... the pleasure...

As I noted in my last post, I recently acquired literally hundreds of sexploitation stills, most for titles I've never even heard of.  The majority seem to be redubbed French and German romps; Max Pecas, Jean-Marie Pallardy, Erwin Dietrich, etc. are all well-represented, along with the schoolgirls and their reports, bored housewives, lonely salesmen, and even the spouse of a coal minor [sic]. 

Others are a bit more puzzling, and one in particular really has me curious: Love Cave, whose amusingly literal title makes for an awesomely filthy double-entendre. (Or I just have the mentality of a seventh grader. Your call.)  It's actually rougher looking than the rest; its name conjurs up a different image than the photos represent, but I don't know if Rape Cave would've gone over very well.


So far, I haven't been able to turn up anything regarding its identity. Its distributor is listed as Danton Films Limited, a Canadian outfit.  The photos indicate a '74 release, though it may not have hit Canada until '75.  Based on the clothing and hair, I would wager it was filmed several years earlier. 

Here are the pictures; hopefully someone out there has some information to contribute about this one! (You have to love the hand-scribbled underwear printed onto the photos.)







The second still down actually isn't mine; I found it at One Sheet Index and have included it here (reframed and cleaned up) for completeness.

UPDATE:

John Charles sent along a newspaper ad for Love Cave, paired with something called Under Cover Girls, from the July 11, 1975 edition of The Toronto Star.


© 2010 -- Bruce Holecheck. All Rights Reserved.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar