Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Homemade popsicles

When the kids were little we used to make them yogurt popsicles from yogurt and frozen orange juice. I decided it was time to make them again. Not just for the grandchildren but also for Tom and me.

Just two ingredients - frozen, concentrated orange juice and vanilla yogurt.



I emptied the frozen juice into a bowl and let it soften. Then I mixed it with half a quart of yogurt using a hand whisk, added to popsicle molds and put them in the freezer.



Today I ate one, and it was delicious. No artificial colors or flavors, no pesticides, just purely good food. This is a perfect snack, or even a lunchtime meal.


These particular molds have a cool little straw for when it melts.

Please do visit Weekend Cooking for more food related postings, or to add one yourself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar