Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MORE FRIENDS ..... WELCOME ... ABNA RESULTS COMING>>>> NEEDED.... EARTHLY ANGELS STORIES.



Well we are now on the final leg of the first round of ABNA. We are all waiting patiently until this Thursday to find out if we made it through the pitch round.

SO I ask all of you to send out good vibes to all of us who have entered this year. EVERY good thought and prayer helps!

This past Friday was another success with my new "Earthly Angels" segment. I would like to thank all of you for showing so much enthusiasm for this feature to my blog. And PLEASE if you'd like to share a story with me I would be thrilled to post it. I can only keep this feature going if I hear stories from you.

This is the reason why it's so popular. I can find stories at random, but I want personal stories from my friends. How their lives were touched by some selfless and caring person.

Now for a continued welcome to my new friends.....

Louise, Allison, Jolene, Jordan, Barb, Catherine, Adriana, Sharde, Zan Marie, Poetic Justice, Brian, J.R. Madeline, Christina, and Tina.


The first Crusader challenge is well on it's way! There are some wonderful entries that I hope many of you will get to see. SO hope over to Rach's blog and enjoy reading them. I should have mine up by around Wednesday. I am so busy right now diligently editing.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar