Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shattering Ornaments


Today I am shattering ornaments.
It was not my plan.
   Every item on my agenda today has been warped six ways from Santa. 
 I have been in that ring of Dante's Hell where you are on the
 phone with a service company a zillion times.
 If I explain myself once more a vessel in my head is going to burst. 


I hung these from from chandelier that is over the dining table.
 It took maybe eight minutes (do not use glue dots). 
You, my darlings know by now that Olive is not a crafting kind of blogger.
 I thrift, I decorate, I garden. 
But no crafts.
If this even qualifies as being creative.


Whilst I was on the phone (for the fourth time) with the overly
 polite service person I hear the sound of ornaments breaking. 
Loudly.


There is glass all over the floor as well and I stepped on it.

The glass is not the only thing that is shattered here today.
 Now this company tells me I am NOT an authorized user.  
Dear Lord, I may shatter some ornaments on purpose.


The weekend was nuts too and I am still working on the blogroll. 
My blog reading list is in Pages at the top of the blog.




Happy Christmas
Olive



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar