Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The World of Loryn: How to: Cut Bangs or Fringe

by Loryn:

Hi gorgeous!! I'm back with my first video about this blog/tutorial. Bangs are always on fashion. All of us girls went on our bangs days. You know where we were kids our mom love to put us some bangs because its so cute for the little girls. Even when your growing up some of us we keep our bangs on we just give it a new style, like sweeping it on the side of our face. Before, if we want to cut our bangs we need to go to the parlor to do it for us. But now we learn how to do it by our own. Especially me, I always cut my bangs by my self. Even my hair, I try it once oh not once, many times before.  I don't know but it seems that I rather to cut my bangs by myself than going to parlor, why? Because I can do the style I want. You know what I mean. We, all know that sometimes its hard to tell and describe to someone the things that we like, right? Here I show you how to cut your own bangs. The tools that you need is the things that surely you can found at home and these are following:

Scissor - small or medium size
Comb
hair clip or pony tail

So now lets start cutting!!! Watch the Video below.





Thank You.


See you on my next blog! Stay gorgeous in and out!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar