Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Design Wall Monday--February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I'm looking forward to dinner out this evening.  How's your Valentine's Day going?  Mike and I gave up giving one another gifts for Valentine's Day years ago.  We've been married almost 36 years, and while I usually prepare a romantic dinner at home for us, we decided to go out this year. 

As for my design wall, I have one project completed except for quilting and binding.  That will have to wait until we get home.  But here's the top I made from a kit I purchased long ago called "Cat Nap."  The kit was all-inclusive with batting, embroidery floss, beads for the eyes on the mice, and all fabrics, including the back.  All I added was thread. 


Here's a close-up of the mice.  I love the little beads for the eyes:


I'm called this quilt "While the Cat's Away . . . ."  We have two stairwells in our house, and I'm slowly but surely lining the walls with cat quilts.  This one will just about fill the first of the four walls.  I hope you like my quilt.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar