Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pandora radio

Oh pandora radio, it is so fantastic. I love it! You give it suggestions of the music you like, and it plays similar music, including your favorites. Plus, if you run across a song you like, you can bookmark it, by artist, album, or song, with direct links to Itunes and amazon in case you want to buy it. Legally. It is fun to listen to while working on the computer, I am sure artists and anyone else stuck in front of computers may like this link too. I am going to miss it when I go back to work next week.
I made my first kao ani today. It was hard to do 'cause I did something stupid and it pixelated it weird. Here he be. He is for the link to my girly, depressing pandora radio station.


I think the music note pops funny. Booooo.......

Look at this awesome toy Val and I found at Giant Robot. Jealous? Mwa ha ha ha!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar