Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Life Is Precious...

 
A Bird Nest With Eggs In It, Living From Glory To Glory Blog

 Life is Precious...

My sweet Hubby was doing some trimming on one of our many
trees and he found this nest with two eggs in it!
I said wait stay up there I want to get my camera!

The Momma bird was making a huge fuss;
Get away from my babies, she was tweeting!

I just wanted to share a few quick thoughts here with you ladies;

I am so happy that all nine of my grandchildren will be here
on our Estate this coming week.
It will be the first time in a whole long three years!

My dear friend kelly is still fighting to hold on to life!
The brain tumor is trying to steal her life!
She is a fighter and she totally trusts Jesus!!

Went to a funeral today and had a reality check...
Life is so very precious!

Have you all notice how fast Sunday comes around again each week?
Not sure why the days and weeks just seem to fly by...

Be careful where you invest your time!
Be careful who put first!
Be watchful!!

We are having a Stayvacation this summer!

Last year we went to the West Coast!
It was lovely and very refreshing...

The Pacific Coast, Living From Glory to Glory Blog...

Please may I remind you all to stay humble
Stay strong...
Keep focused on the prize!
Never give up!
Rest only In Christ...

May our goals have eternal implications;
Heavenly minded...

May Christ be formed in you!
Respect your Husband!
Love the brethren...

"For LOVE covers a multitude of sin"


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar