Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dentist & Devon

Yesterday I had my second Dentist appointment as I needed  a filling, YUK!! I hate the dentists at the best of times but just hearing that drill makes me all of a dither. Anyway an hour later...she was running late.... face numb and dribbling I handed over £48.  I was told to take some paracetamol once the anesthetic had worn off because there would be some discomfort and sensitivity due to where the filling was and that it had been close to the nerve.  Last night and all day today its been nagging constantly I just hope its better for the weekend, baring in mind that I didn't have anything wrong before I went for my yearly check up!! It was only spotted via an x ray.

We are going down to Devon in the morning for a long weekend to take the pies to our sons, a lovely 6 hour journey to look forward to.... it will be worth it, I can't wait to see them all.  We usually break the journey by stopping at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol for lunch, there is a big Morrisons with a cafe, there is no way I would pay for anything at the services on the motorway. I don't mind paying a little over the odds for convenience but object to being ripped off!  The cases are already packed and just the ice boxes to do in the morning and pack up the car.

So thats it for a few days.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend as much as I will.
Take Care and thank you for popping by.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar