Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Snack time

It is very hot and humid here right now. I'm busy running from house to house caring for stay-at-home cats and checking off my board as I go. I'm very organized which probably raises an eye on those who knew me years back.  Funny how you change with age. I keep track of my cats with a black board, a calendar and a day-book. That way, no one gets missed.

I stopped home to have a snack and thought I'd show you one of my favorite blue and white tea-cups. I use this china in the summer for my herbal teas. I drink hot tea all summer as I'm not much for iced-tea but if you add 1/2 lemonade to 1/2 iced-tea it is delicious.

I enjoyed a cup of Earl Grey tea with an apple scone. So good!


This is called Countryside. Made in England. I do have a pair but as you can see I do a lot of mixing and matching. More fun, I think.


This is my favorite blue and white tea-pot.

and with my tea today I had to add some honey.
Fresh from Natalie's bee farm.
Hands down this is the best honey ever and I know my honey.
Drop by Natalie's to learn all there is to know about raising bees, chickens & ducks. You'll meet her wonderful doggies and of course, my all time favorite, her four cats.

Here are a couple of the kittens that were at our local pet store last Saturday. They were brought in just for the day to hopefully find a loving home. Aren't they so sweet.
 I hope these two find a home together.

                              "Hey, where's my snack?"
"You look evil,  Audrey. But then I expect you have been practicing all morning."                                                                                   

I'm joining Sandi at http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.ca/ for HOME.
hugs, Deb

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar