Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quilts - older and newer


Old
I made this blue jean cathedral window quilt years ago.  I put it one the beds this week and like the way it looks.
But it is very heavy - was very tiresome to sew once it got big.
I don't know how comfortable it would be sleep under either because it is so heavy.

But I do like how it looks on this bed and I see it whenever I walk past this room.  

the back
You cut big denim circles and cotton print squares.  Then they get sewn together
and all the curves get zig-zagged.  
NEW
I finished this one on Wednesday,  a strip quilt for John  and Nina's June Birthday gift.  

It is all machine done and just tied

most of this pretty blue and green fabric was from another blogger,  Jill.
 Thank you, Jill.
 John and Nina are very happy with this quilt.

NEW
this pretty quilt was a Mothers Day gift from Sheena and Bobby.
One of Sheena's clients made it,  I think the quilting is done with a longarm machine.
isn't it pretty?  

embroidered message on the quilt
so sweet!
NEW
Table runner that I just finished on Saturday.
I printed off an internet picture in 2008 of a similar one,  and I think I cut out the pieces for it then too.
just took me 4 years to make it!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar