Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Buttes & Barns...


Today Willie and I went on a little road trip to the next town over to get a coat to keep him warm, and some extra calorie dog food. 




I decided to go the back way which is at the base of the Sutter Buttes.
The smallest mountain range in the world is in the middle of the Northern Sacramento Valley.




They are old and rugged mountains (volcanic lava domes), beautiful in their own way.  If you would like to know more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutter_Buttes

While we were on the way through Sutter, I stopped to put some flowers on Granny Mid's grave. It's been four years since I've had the chance to do so.



We took the same road home so I could get a few pictures of the old barns that are still around.











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar