Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Outfit for a double faced day!

Hello sweeties,
 Hope you are all ok!x

 I hate Mondays, I just hate them, and so I decided that I needed an extra weekend day this week, so I just added Monday as the "third" weekend day. I really needed a break from all the university lectures, essays, tutorials and everything so I decided to spend my day with my boyfriend instead!x Going for a walk, window shopping and finally for an Iced Mocha, yummy:)
 When I woke up the sun was so bright that I quickly decided to get dressed more lightly.. Before I was ready  there was a huge snow storm going on, which completely changed my plans! Needed something warm, warm, warm!
 As you can see from my title the day was a really double faced, as the sun came out again an hour later, and the the snow came back! What a day!x Here are some pictures of my outfit, wearing my customised jeans and a bracelet I made (hope that it will bring me luck somehow)!




  I am in love with this pair of jeans from the moment I bought them (now I think about it they are more than 4 years old!OMG!). After all those years they already started to customise themselves, so I decided to add some more "cuts" to make them last longer!x


And then the snow started!


             

I must admit that I totally love this wallet!


 And finally my accesories!


My handmade bracelet.x



I am wearing:
Vest: C&A-Clockhouse (From Czech Republic)
Leather Jacket: Pull&Bear (old one)
Cardigan: H&M
Top: River Island (Mens, Small)
Jeans: Staff Jeans (old one)
Bag: Guess (old one) - for a closer look click here
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Swatch (available here)

Ring: Warren James (similar here)
Bracelet: made by me:)

So how did you spend your Monday?
Hope you all had a great Monday!x
Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie
















Follow on Bloglovin


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar